We welcome discussions with like-minded individuals and groups who want to explore working with us. We have a ‘what can you bring’ philosophy as we believe all organisations have strengths that we can all learn from.
We do not operate as others with a menu of services you will get, but be assured when you join us you will receive high quality leadership support and challenge and go on to places you have only previously dreamed of! We will provide bespoke services to meet the needs of your students.
As a minimum (and to whet the appetite for those needing it), the Trust aims to achieve value for money efficiencies by working with academies and maximising opportunities to reduce repetition of back-office activity. This approach will increase revenue and lower costs through economies of scale. The Trust intends to support academies by providing the following shared services:
- Support throughout the process of a school converting to an academy
- Curriculum development and innovation
- Partnering for challenge, improvement and monitoring of performance
- School effectiveness partners
- Strategic financial planning
- Financial policy setting and liaison with the Education Funding Agency (EFA)
- Preparation of financial statement in accordance with the EFA and Department for Education
- VAT Returns
- Full and comprehensive: HR service, Payroll service, Exams service, ICT service, Data service
- School improvement advisors for: Mathematics, English, Science, Inclusion
- Full access to the coast2coast Teaching School Alliance which includes 3 NLEs and 40 SLEs across the full age range.